Requirements to Become the 2015 Charity Recipient
The 9th annual event will take place in April, 2015 and will be held at the beautiful Reynolds and Reynolds Headquarters in Research Park. The Mayor's Ball for Charity is an event dedicated to raising funds for non-profit organizations that serve the welfare of the Kettering Community.
On this page is a downloadable Letter of Intent to be considered to become the recipient of charitable funding from the future 2015 Kettering Mayor's Ball for Charity.
If selected, participation from your organization in pre-event planning and activities is required. Following is a list of expected ways in which you will be asked to contribute. These tasks will not only promote the event, but your organization as well.
- Member(s) of your organization should be identified to serve on the event planning committee. Please provide contact name, title, address, daytime and cell phone numbers, and e-mail address for each committee member.
- Organization Logo and PMS Colors. Digital art work is needed.
- Description of the project, program or activities that the funds will be designated and applied.
- Presentation to the Kettering Rotary Club and participation of committee members at a regularly scheduled Kettering Rotary meeting. The presentation should include the history of your organization, programs and activities and how the funds will be utilized.
- List/database of possible sponsors for the event. E-mail addresses where available. This list will be used only for this event while your organization is the beneficiary.
- List/database of names and addresses for the invitation list. E-mail addresses where available. This list will be used only for this event while your organization is the beneficiary.
- Any suggestions or comments that would be beneficial in promoting this event.
Saturday, April 29, 2017
7 p.m.– Midnight
The Kettering Mayor's Ball for Charity
P.O. Box 292152 • Kettering, Ohio 45429
© Copyright 2017
The Kettering Mayor's Charity Ball.
All Rights Reserved