About This Year's Beneficiary: Brigid's Path
- Provide short-term, inpatient care in a home-like setting for newborns suffering from prenatal drug exposure.
- Utilize the latest therapeutic techniques combined with pharmacologic approaches to provide compassionate weaning for all patients.
- Partner with community organizations to assist families and promote wellness.
- Relieve the financial burden on Ohio taxpayers by operating at a fraction of hospital costs.
- We believe that each baby’s life has value and each deserves the very best treatment by our staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- We believe in the strength of families and that families can-and do-contribute to the successful treatment of
- We believe that all people are worthy and we respect
- We believe in a collaborative approach to providing
Saturday, April 29, 2017
7 p.m.– Midnight
The Kettering Mayor's Ball for Charity
P.O. Box 292152 • Kettering, Ohio 45429
© Copyright 2017
The Kettering Mayor's Charity Ball.
All Rights Reserved